Apple Cider Vinegar for weight loss is one of the most popular remedies off late. Weight Loss enthusiasts have begun to reap the benefits of ACV in achieving their goals in a shorter period of time. Getting used to its sour taste may take a while, but mixing it with other ingredients can alter the sourness and make weight loss targets more feasible.
Predictable from the way its name sounds, Apple Cider Vinegar is made from apple derivatives of cider, or apple must and is easily available in any medical store.
Why take Apple Cider Vinegar For Weight Loss?
1. ACV is high on acetic acid, which is proven to make the consumer feel more full. Thus, it helps to curb appetite and makes the consumer feel “satisfied” in hunger, sooner.
2. Hunger usually arouses when there is a drop in sugar levels. Apple Cider Vinegar helps to control levels of sugar in blood, keeping one away from unnecessary binges.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar consists of a lot of organic acids and enzymes that make the body burn more fat, and speeds up the metabolism of the body.
4. Insulin affects fat storage as it is directly associated with the level of sugar in blood. Apple Cider Vinegar is known to work like a medicine that manage blood sugar levels, thus improving the levels of Insulin in the body.
5. ACV is known to have detoxing properties that enable the body’s processes to function more efficiently, including better digestion and emptying of the bowels, improving weight loss.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss?
1. Water and Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss
For beginners, add 1 tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar in a cup of water and consume it the first thing in the morning. Gradually increase the concentration over time (but not more than four tablespoons) and consume 30 minutes before every meal.
Also read: How To Get Rid of Flabby Arms?
2. Maple Syrup and Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss
Add 1 tsp of maple syrup with 1 tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar to your favourite tea, or simply to a glass of water. Consume this drink a few times a day.
Must read: How to Lose Weight Fast?
3. Honey and Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss
- Take 1 tsp of Honey and 1 tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar and mix it with a glass of warm water. Drink this fluid twice a day, on an empty stomach.
- the same mix can added into a cup of tea (prepared without milk) and had on an empty stomach two – three times a day. You can use Green Tea, regular tea, chamomile tea, or any tea of your choice.
- Mix equal parts of Honey and ACV and use this mixture as a salad dressing.
Also read: How To Lose Love Handles?
4. Cayenne Pepper and Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss
Mix one tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar, 1 tsp of cayenne pepper and 3 tsp of honey in a glass of warm water and drink this mix twice a day, before meals.
5. Garlic, Lemon Juice and Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss
Mix together 2 tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar, 2 tsp Honey, one crushed and minced garlic along with its juices, the juice of half a lemon, a pinch of cayenne pepper and a glass of warm water. This drink, along with helping in losing weight will also work as an appetite controller.
More about Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss
- Apple Cider Vinegar may take a while for you to get accustomed to its sour taste
- Nevertheless, be consistent with its consumption for effective results
- Remember that Apple Cider Vinegar is a helping hand for weight loss. Primary weight loss should happen from exercises, paired with right kind of controlled and balanced diets. One cannot consume junk food all day and expect spple cider vinegar to work like a magic wand
- Using Organic Apple Cider Vinegar and of chosen ,popular brands will give better results than randomly picking just about any brand from the market
Must read: How To Lose Belly Fat Fast?
Apple Cider Vinegar is an effective remedy for not just weight loss, but also a toxin free, healthy body. Some theories have debated the effectiveness of Apple Cider Vinegar in the causes of weight loss, but it is also proven that it’s consumption does not cause any harm, unless it is consumed in haphazard and limitless quantities. It is recommended that one may begin with about 20 ml (2 tablespoons) of ACV in a day, and as and when the body becomes accustomed to it, the quantity may be increased up to 40 ml (4 tbsp) a day. However, those with gastritis should not consume more than 20ml per day. Hope these tips to use Apple Cider Vinegar shall help you to lose weight fast. Thank you.