Egg White Beauty Masks : Egg white is not only a healthy food but also does wonders to your skin and hair. In this article on egg white we have written about some simple yet wonderful face packs and hair masks which you can prepare at home. Egg white masks are cheap and, safe and better instead of spending lots and lots on artificial products. Sometimes when bad weather and unhealthy food habit takes a toll on our precious skin and hair, and we can’t make it to the saloons regularly, home remedies are the only solution to our worries. You may or may not know about the utilities of egg white masks so we decided to let you know about them.
Face Packs Made Up Of Egg White (Egg White Masks)
Here is a list of best natural egg white face packs for various skin and beauty problems like acne, pimples, oily skin, blackhead, aging etc.
1. Egg White Masks for Acne Treatment
Mask 1 : Mix an egg white, half teaspoon of honey and one teaspoon of freshly prepared lime juice. Lime juice is mainly to bask the egg white odor. Mix these ingredients well in a bowl.
Mask 2 : Mix the egg white with a teaspoon of milk and few teaspoons of honey. Mix the ingredients well before applying all over your face and neck except for the region around eyes and mouth.
How to Apply : Wash your face with warm water as it helps open the pores. Apply with cotton balls. You may use your hands too but cotton balls are better for application. As you know, eyes are very sensitive, so keep this mixture away from your eyes. You may also keep the mixture off your mouth because I am sure you would not want to taste raw eggs. Keep this for 10-15 minutes till it gets dried up. Wash off with warm water.
Also read : Natural Remedies to Get Rid Of Body Acne
2. Egg White Masks for Skin Lightening Treatment
Mask 1 : Mix one teaspoon of freshly prepared lime juice, half a teaspoon of turmeric powder and one egg white. Mix it well in a bowl and apply on your face and neck.
How to Apply : Wash your face with warm water to open pores. Don’t apply too near your eyes and mouth while applying this. Use cotton balls as an intermediate to apply this. Leave it on till it dries. Wash off with cold water.
Also read : 19 Skin Benefits Of Glycerin
3. Egg White Masks for Pimples Treatment
Face Mask 1 : Rub garlic cloves or apply garlic paste on pimples. Wash off the paste and then apply egg white.
Face Mask 2 : Make a mixture of orange peel paste with egg white. Mix the ingredients well and apply all over your face and neck except for the eyes and mouth area.
How to Apply: Wash off the dirt from your face with luke warn water. Apply the mask. Leave it on till it gets dried up. Wash off with cold water.
Also read : How To Get Rid Of Dark Circles Under Eyes?
4. Egg White Masks for Oily Skin Treatment
Face Mask 1: Mix egg white and lemon juice from half a lemon. Mix the ingredients very well in a bowl. Apply it all over your face and neck.
How to Apply: Wash off your face with warm water. Apply the mask on your skin and neck with a cotton ball. Leave on the mask till it gets dried off. Wash off with cold water.
Also read : Homemade Natural Remedies for Oily Skin
5. Egg White Masks for Blackhead Treatment
Take egg white and beat it in a bowl till it becomes frothy. Apply it on your face evenly, avoid mouth and eye area. Lightly place tissue paper on your face but make sure it sticks to the mask. When the mask gets dried, peel off the mask. And there, you get rid of your blackheads.
Also read : Best Skin Lightening Home Remedies
6. Egg White Masks for Anti Ageing Treatment
Face Mask 1: Make a mask out of egg white, a teaspoon of honey and glycerin. Mix the ingredients well and apply all over your face and neck.
Face Mask 2: Make a mask of egg white, a couple of drops of Tea tree oil and a teaspoon of honey
How to Apply: Wash your face off to get a clean base. Apply this mask on your face and neck with cotton balls. When the mask gets dried off(after keeping it on for 15-20 minutes), wash off with cold water.
Also read : How To Get Rid Of Wrinkles?
“Your skin might smell a bit after apply the above recipes but do not try to mask the smell with any synthetic product. It will go away after a couple of washes.”
Egg White Hair Masks (Egg White Masks)
1. Egg White Masks for Hair Mask 1 : Make a hair pack comprising of egg white well mixed with three teaspoons of water. Mix these two very well and apply on your hair. Leave for 20 minutes and wash off with water at room temperature. This helps in giving your hair a shiny look!
Also read : How To Get Rid Of Dandruff?
2. Egg White Masks for Hair Mask 2 : Make a hair pack of egg white and a teaspoon of olive oil. Mix these two ingredients very well in a bowl. Apply on your hair and leave it for 15-20 minutes. Wash off properly with normal water. This helps in stimulating hair growth.
Also read : How To Get Healthy Hair?
3. Egg White Masks for Hair Mask 3 : Make a hair pack of egg white, one tablespoon of honey and yoghurt and half a tablespoon of coconut oil. Make a very good mixture out of these ingredients. Apply on your hair and leave it for two hours. Rinse off properly with cold water. This egg white mask works wonders on damaged hair.
4. Egg White Masks for Hair Mask 4 : In order to control the excess of oil in your hair, apply egg white from root to tips at least two times a week.
Also read : Yoga and Pranayamas to Reduce Hair Fall
“Your hair might smell a bit after these hair masks but do not use any shampoos other than mild herbal shampoos or your efforts will go in vain”
Do try out these egg white masks and tips. Don’t forget to let us know about the outcome in the comments below. If you think we have missed out something, we will be pleased to hear from you. Thank you for visiting HNBT.