Home Remedies for Unblocking Fallopian Tubes: There is nothing as heartbreaking as not being able to conceive, and one of the causes of this issue is blocked fallopian tubes. These tubes are the pathways through which the ovum goes through to reach the uterus through ovaries. The fallopian tubes can be blocked or damaged and in rare cases, a birth defect can be the cause of the blockage. Are you considering expensive flushing treatment or surgery to unblock your fallopian tubes? You will be glad to know that you do not need them as there are many simple home remedies that can unblock fallopian tubes naturally – you should definitely try them out before opting for medical treatment.
8 Miraculous Home Remedies for Unblocking Fallopian Tubes
Here is a look at some of the top home remedies for unblocking fallopian tubes naturally:
1. Castor Oil
With its powerful medicinal properties, castor oil boosts blood and lymph circulation around the fallopian tubes, making it one of the most effective home remedies for unblocking fallopian tubes naturally. The lymphatic system, unlike the circulatory system, does not have a pump. When blood circulation is improved, it helps in improving the flow of lymph and removes any barriers that block their path. This, in turn, will help in unblocking the fallopian tubes.
- Apply some castor oil on your lower abdomen and gently rub until your skin absorbs it.
- You can also make a castor oil pack that is known to work very well to unblock fallopian tubes.
- Take an old t-shirt or piece of organic flannel fabric – it should be large enough to cover your entire abdomen.
- Saturate the cloth with castor oil.
- Lie down on your back and place the castor oil-soaked cloth over your abdomen.
- Next, place a piece of plastic wrap over the saturated cloth and then place a hot water bottle or heating pad on top.
- Leave the castor oil pack on your abdomen for 60 to 90 minutes.
- You can then rub the oil into your skin, or wash it off with a solution made with 3 tablespoons of baking soda and 1 quart water.
- Follow these remedies 2 times a day for 2 months. For even better therapeutic effects, pair them with fertility massages.
Ginger has natural properties that make it a great natural remedy for a number of issues, including blocked fallopian tubes. It boosts blood flow to the reproductive organs. When circulation increases, it helps in reducing inflammation of the ovaries, uterus and fallopian tubes. Not only does it help in improving blood flow, but to significantly reduce inflammation as well. Ginger also prevents body fluids from draining excessively and lowers the blockages in the tubes. This in turns helps the fallopian tubes open up more.
- Chew on fresh ginger several times a day.
- Take 1 tablespoon of freshly grated ginger and add it to 1 cup of boiling hot water.
- Let it steep for 15 minutes and strain.
- Add 1 teaspoon of honey, stir well and drink 2 to 3 cups a day.
- You can also add ginger to your tea and drink it several times a day.
3. Vitamin C
Did you know that Vitamin C can help increase your chances of conceiving? This is especially true if it’s blocked fallopian tubes that are keeping you from getting pregnant. If the blockage is caused by an infection or inflammation, Vitamin C can clear the issue and unblock the tubes. It is also important for iron absorption in the body. This essential nutrient is a powerful antioxidant that eliminates free radicals and boosts the immune system, thereby warding off infections and inflammation that can block the fallopian tubes.
- Increase your intake of foods rich in Vitamin C, such as citrus fruits.
- You can also take Vitamin C supplements. But consult your doctor before doing so to find out the correct dosage.
4. Goldenseal Root
This herb has strong antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and antibiotic properties, enabling it to make it to our list of home remedies for unblocking fallopian tubes. Goldenseal root tones the mucous membrane lining the inside of the tubes, thereby warding off any infection, especially those in the reproductive system. This amazing herb also reduces pain and inflammation that is caused by the growth of foreign tissue in the fallopian tubes.
- Put 1/2 teaspoon of powdered Goldenseal root in 1 cup of water.
- Bring to a boil and then simmer for 10 minutes.
- Drink the tea 2 to 3 times a day.
- Continue following the remedy for 2 months or until your tests show that your fallopian tubes have become unblocked.
5. Charcoal Poultices
If you directly apply a charcoal poultice over your uterus, it can help in healing infections and reducing inflammation that causes the fallopian tubes to get blocked. All you need is activated charcoal and a few other ingredients to make your own charcoal poultice.
- Take a few paper towels and place them on a table.
- Mix equal amounts of activated charcoal, flax seeds, and lukewarm water.
- Take the mixture, apply it on the paper towels and then cover with more towels on top.
- Place it on your pubic bone, which is where your uterus lies.
- Cover with a piece of plastic and leave it overnight for best results.
By channeling your body’s energies in a systematic way, yoga can help improve your reproductive system and overall health. Yoga combines postures, meditation and breathing exercises, increasing blood circulation and oxygenation throughout your body. It also helps in combating inflammation and infection, which are the two prime culprits of blocked fallopian tubes- this makes yoga easily one of the most effective home remedies for unlocking fallopian tubes.
- The Supported Bridge pose, or Setu Bandhasana, is one of the best yoga poses to help open blocked fallopian tubes.
- First, lie down flat on your back.
- Bend your knees so that they are placed close to your buttocks.
- Inhale deeply and then exhale, lifting your pelvis and buttocks off the floor and ensuring that your thighs are parallel to the floor.
- Taking deep breaths, stay in this pose for a couple of seconds.
- Exhale and then come back to the initial position slowly.
- Keep in mind that you should avoid this pose if you suffer from neck or back injuries.
This is another effective way to get rid of blocked fallopian tubes. Acupressure experts use place fingers and pressure with precision in specific points along the body to improve circulation and encourage relaxation. When circulation is increased, it helps in breaking down adhesions and scar tissue around the fallopian tubes, which in turn opens up blocked fallopian tubes.
- The acupoints that need stimulation for blocked fallopian tubes are Ren 3, Ren 4, Ren 6, Ren 12, Ren 14 and St 30. It is always important to go to a licensed expert when using acupuncture for treating blocked fallopian tubes.
Another good way to improve blood circulation and reduce inflammation in the body is exercise. As mentioned above, improving blood circulation and reducing inflammation is important for unblocking fallopian tubes. Apart from helping with blocked fallopian tubes, exercising daily will improve your overall health. You do not need to engage in strenuous exercises – a simple workout will go a long way in helping to unblock your fallopian tubes and increase your chances of conceiving.
- Scar tissue is one of the major causes of tubal blockage, and stretching exercises are the best way to reduce them. Practicing simple stretching exercises regularly can help in clearing blockages in and around the fallopian tubes and also relieving pelvic pain.
- Energy exercises are also can also make really good home remedies for unblocking fallopian tubes as they help in boosting blood circulation as well as improving the vital energies in the body. This, in turn, works to rejuvenate the entire body, which includes the fallopian tubes.
Apart from these home remedies for unblocking fallopian tubes, it is important that you make a few lifestyle changes as well, like quitting smoking, lowering your caffeine and alcohol intake, exercising more, and eating a diet that has more green leafy vegetables, beets, celery, turmeric, coconut oil, wild-caught salmon and other anti-inflammatory foods. Keep in mind that natural remedies often work slowly so you will need time to get the results you desire. If you do not get positive results after several months of following these remedies, you can seek medical treatment from a specialist.