How To Get Beautiful Hair? | Home Remedies For Beautiful Hair
Having really healthy, thick and bouncy beautiful hair often makes us feel pretty and confident about ourselves. Women of all age would long for a beautiful, long hair and would do anything that it takes to have it. But however, as we begin to age, our hair tends to lose its elasticity and starts thinning. Not only that, several other factors like weather changes, hormonal changes, medical conditions and lack of nutrients may also have their impact. They make your hair look dull and unhealthy, which is definitely something that no women would want. So here are 6 basic rules, and 10 simple home remedies to maintain the longevity and thickness of your charm, besides giving it a mixed touch of bounciness, smoothness and youthfulness. These remedies will also help to make hair grow faster than you expected.
RULES : The Do’s And Don’ts
1. Do not brush when it’s wet: Brushing while it’s wet will cause hair breakage. Hence, wait until it dries up, at least partially if you wish to use comb.
2. Always use a conditioner: Shampoo alone will not help. This is because all shampoos contain drying ingredients that tend to strip off the natural oils. And that is why you need to condition your hair immediately after shampooing. Avoid the contact of conditioner with your scalp, as it may cause dandruff.
Also read : How To Get Healthy Hair?
3. Massage instead of scratching : Use the tips of your fingers to massage through the scalp when you’re shampooing. Do not use your fingernails to scratch. It will hurt your scalp, and will leave it dry. Therefore, don’t scratch.
4. Avoid heat : Do not iron, or curl frequently. The heat will damage so badly, making it look unhealthy. You may blow dry your hair, but make sure to apply some cream before blow outs.
5. Trim : You don’t exactly have to cut. Instead, get it trimmed. Trimming every 6 to 8 weeks is crucial to avoid split ends. And by trimming often, you help to grow better.
6. Avoid hot showers : Direct contact with hot water may bring damage. It will make your hair dry, and nasty slip ends as hot showers strip out the natural oils from your scalp.
Also read : Yoga to Reduce Hair Fall
Home Remedies For Beautiful Hair
Following are some natural and homemade remedies for beautiful hair :
They are just the perfect ingredient. Apply egg white onto a clean, damp hair. Leave it on for at least 20 minutes before rinsing off with cool water.
Also read : Egg White Hair Masks
2. Honey + Conditioner
Mix 3tbs of honey with a cup of your daily conditioner. Apply this mixture evenly onto your wet hair, and leave it on for 30 minutes. Later, rinse off with cool water. And there, you have a shiny, smooth hair.
3. Lemon juice
After your final rinse, apply 1tbs of lemon juice. Dry using a towel. There is no need for a rinse.
Also read : How To Use Lemon Peels?
4. Almond oil
Heat some almond oil on a bowl for 40 seconds. Later, massage this thoroughly onto your scalp and leave it on for 20 minutes. Wash off normally by using your daily shampoo and conditioner. Do not use hot water to wash off.
Must read : Benefits and Uses of Almond Oil
Massage ½ cup of plain yogurt into damp hair and let is set for 20 minutes. Rinse off with warm water, then followed by cool water, and you may shampoo like you normally would. This will get rid the dullness and give it a healthy, shiny look.
For those with frizzy hair. You might want to try this. It really works. Mash half of an avocado, and then massage it into a clean, damp hair. You may also mix the mashed avocado with a couple tbs of honey to give it some extra moisture. Let it sit for 15 minutes, and then you may rinse off with cool water.
7. Coconut milk
Coconut milk can do real wonders. It reduces breakage and strengthens the roots. Apply some coconut milk thoroughly and leave it on for 20 minutes before rinsing off. This is also helps them to grow faster.
Both the leaf and the flower may help to bring out that shine. All you got to do is create a paste out of them, added with a few drops of olive or coconut oil. Massage this into your scalp and leave it on for 30 minutes. Then wash off with mild shampoo.
To get back shining and softness massage half cup of mayonnaise into your unwashed hair, and then cover with a plastic bag for 20 minutes. Later, rinse off with cold water, using a mild shampoo.
10. Bananas + honey
Mash up two bananas and add 3tbs of honey. Massage this into and let it sit for 30 minutes. Later, rinse off with cool water. This is another amazing remedy for beautiful hair and is proven to make them grow faster too.
Also read : Natural Home Remedies To Treat Hair Loss
We have shared with you all the possible methods that can give you a beautiful hair and make hair grow faster. If there are any other beautiful hair tips that you know, drop them in the comment box below. Sharing is caring!