The new buzz in town is Jelqing exercises, and if you are wondering what is jelqing, you have hit the right page! We have all the information you need and more.
Jelqing exercises are Arabic in origin and refer to a number of tried and tested penis enlargement exercises that are known to increase the male sexual organ in size and circumference. These exercises are similar to male masturbation, so they increase the much-wanted blood supply to the penis. People claim that men can increase the size of their organ by two inches and its girth too. In fact, it is claimed that one can see visible results by practicing these exercises for just one month.
One benefit of these exercises is that they stimulate blood flow to the penis. Also, men prefer Jelqing exercises because they can be done in the privacy of one’s room, which also means that one does not have to buy medicines or go in for surgery. Following are more benefits of Jelqing exercises in detail.
Benefits of Jelqing Exercises
- Jelqing exercises improve blood circulation to the penis and stimulate better blood flow in the corpora cavernosa. This comprises two chambers present on either side of the penis. They are made of spongy tissues filled with blood. Pressure applied to these chambers help in bringing about an erection.
- These exercises also improve skin elasticity which results in a bigger erection.
- The penis also becomes more resilient. When the penile tissue is stressed, it re-grows to be thicker and more resilient.
- Sexual control and elasticity also improve with jelqing exercises.
- Jelqing also helps increase penile length and width because due to the exercise, more blood flows through the penis.
Also read: How To Get Rid of a Headache?
How Jelqing exercises work?
One advantage of these exercises is that they can be done anywhere because they don’t need equipment or training. Either you can choose to do them on your own or with a buddy. You can also decide whether to do them using cream or lubricants, though normally they are done in hot water.
These exercises demand discipline and the right scheduling during the day. You should do these exercises for at least six months to see significant results. Men have found that Jelqing exercises, when done regularly for many months, shows an increase of penile length and width of at least two inches.
These exercises need be done only for about 20 minutes a day. Results vary from person to person. A lot of care and caution should be exercised when performing these exercises, as if done with too much pressure or more frequently than required, it could result in erectile tissue damage.
Must read: 14 Yoga Asanas To Reduce Stres
How to Jelq?
1. The Wet Jelq
To perform this exercise, your penis should be almost erect. Begin this exercise by warming your organ with a hot bath or shower. Take a little oil in both your hands and rub it on your almost-erect penis. With your thumb and index finger of one hand, close around your penis and ensure that your palm faces the floor.
Now, hold your penis firmly at the base using your thumb and index finger to form an OK sign. Gently squeeze it and let your fingers caress your penis slowly down its length until you reach its head or glans. When you reach the glans, change hands and begin again. Keep changing hands at the same point on your penis and try to do 200 lengths each day, slowly working your way up to 500 lengths, for good results.
Also read: How to Make Your Vagina Smell Good?
2. The Dry Jelq
This technique doesn’t involve lubrication, but it places more importance on the penile shaft. Here, you need to use one hand as described above until you reach the end of the penile shaft. At this point, you need to contract your pelvic floor muscles as if you want to stop urine flow. In this condition, let your hand go back to the end of your penis. Let your fingers gripping your penile shaft move down its length. For this, use the loose covering skin around your shaft. Yet again, start with 200 strokes a day, increasing the strokes gradually till you reach 500. You will be surprised at the jelqing results that you will achieve!
Must read: Different Types of STDs, Their Symptoms and Prevention
3. Stretched Jelqing
This exercise needs both hands at work. It is best done by using one hand to squeeze your penis gently right behind the glans. Stretch it a little. Hold your penis at the base using your thumb and index finger. Hold around your penile shaft in an OK sign. Ensure your palms face downwards.
Stroke your penis as you would in the wet and dry jelqing techniques, letting go of your grip when your hands meet. Continue stroking your penis going to the starting position and start all over again. It’s best to start with 200 strokes a day and increase it slowly to 500 strokes a day.
Also read: How to Get Rid of Ingrown Hairs?
Steps to do one rep of Jelq exercises
- Massage your penis with coconut oil, olive oil, coconut oil or any water-based oil. This step is very important as it helps prevent any injuries to the penile shaft.
- Use your index finger and thumb to make an OK-grip or Ok sign at the base of your penis.
- Using minimal pressure, let your grip slide gently up the length of your penis. When your hand is at the base of your penis, stop for about three seconds and slowly work your way up your organ and end at the base of the glans.
- Just stop short before you reach the glans. Now, repeat and direct your penis in different directions and begin your OK-grip at different angles. With your other hand, find other angles that you perhaps could not find earlier.
- It’s important not to let your penis to be entirely erect when performing the jelq exercises or it could be injured. You need to take care that your erection is not more than about 60%. This is necessary as only at this level of erection can the blood in the penis force blood through its tissues and muscles.
- Ensure that you have only a semi-erection during a jelq. If this reaches full erection, it’s better to stop until your organ reaches semi–erection.
Also read: How to Grow Hair Faster Naturally?
Does Jelqing work?
Yes, Jelqing does work! Try it to believe it. Perseverance, caution, and diligence in performing these exercises alone will help improve your sexual drive and performance. So, be regular in your exercises to get the satisfaction you desire.